Hello! Thanks for clicking to find out more about me!
I’m Olivia. I’m a big believer that great communication is an essential skill. Luckily for me, talking has always been my strong point! I’ve always had the gift of the gab, even as a kid!
Yes that’s me, on the ‘phone’, circa 1980’s
‘You’d make a great celebrant, Liv!!’ is how I was inspired to become a celebrant. It was a Monday morning and a co-worker was filling me in about the wedding she attended on the weekend. Her description of that celebrant included ‘boring and lacklustre’. Her words continued to replay in my mind and I thought ‘I love meeting and talking to people, I love hearing their love stories, I’m organised, I’m confident in front of crowds …. And I love to talk!’ It was at that moment, a celebrant was born.
I’m Melbourne born and bred, based in the North and my home office located in Reservoir.
I’m professional, fun, bubbly and an experienced Civil Marriage Celebrant who is dedicated to performing a memorable and personalised ceremony with YOU.
I have extensive experience in communications and with my passion to be of service to others, together, we will create a ceremony that you, your family and your guests will come away feeling like they’ve been part of something really special.
I travel around Melbourne and Victoria, wherever weddings take me (travel fees may apply for some distances)
All love should be celebrated! I voted YES for same sex marriage and fully support equality in marriage. I am honoured to conduct same sex marriages. #loveislove
When I’m not busy working as a marriage celebrant, you can catch me :
- Running with my social run group on a Saturday morning. I wasn’t always into running, but attending a running event a number of years ago, changed the course of my health and fitness! I’ve included a link below if you want to know more. I won’t be offended if you don’t though.
- Hanging out with my favourite furry friends, my two schnauzers Selwood and Mitch
- Painting my nails. I love nail polish. Some would say I would have an addiction, but I would say I’m more of a collector of colours.
- Enjoying Melbourne’s fine coffee establishments. This one I freely admit to being addicted to!!
- At the movies / Netflix chillin’. I’m a big movie buff! I love nothing better than a big bucket of popcorn watching a great flick or show.
I am honoured to be part of any couples ceremony. Thank you for thinking of me to be part of your special celebration.
Proud member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants (AFCC).
As a celebrant, I’ve been interviewed by the Australian Diamond Brokers, you can read my article: https://info.diamondbrokers.net.au/blog/olivia-ferraro-on-the-happiest-celebration-of-your-life
As a long distance runner, here's a story on how I ran the longest run in my life! https://livvysadventuresinhappiness.blogspot.com